Introducing the iPhone 7

It’s no secret that Apple strives to better the iPhone through each release. However, with the release date of Sept. 6, 2016, this new and improved iPhone, is said to be the best yet.

According to Apple, “The iPhone 7 and 7 Plus dramatically improves the most important aspects of the iPhone experience. It introduces advanced camera systems, the best performance and battery life ever in an in iPhone.”

Not only does the iPhone 7 come in gold, silver and rose gold, but Apple also introduced the new black with a matte finish as well as a deep, high gloss jet black. With the entire enclosure reengineered, iPhone 7 is the very first water-resistant iPhone. You are now protected from spills, splashes, and dirt. The home button on the iPhone 7 is an advanced solid-state button designed to be durable, responsive, and pressure sensitive.

The camera, on the other hand, is 100x more improved with a stronger more efficient camera that is built to produce more vibrant photos. With the optical image stabilization, photos will no longer be blurry. The iPhone 7 Plus allows you to zoom up to 2x in optical zoom and 10x more digital zoom.

Built in the phone is the most powerful chip ever in a smartphone, the A10 Fusion. It allows the new iPhone to hold a battery longer than any other iPhone made and is 2x faster than the iPhone 6.

The iPhone 7 and 7 Plus now obtain the ability to become a speaker and are 2x louder than the 6s. The advanced smartphone also comes with EarPods that have a lightning connector. However, if you still choose to listen with the old headphones you can plug them into the headphone jack adaptor which is also included in the packaging.

AirPods, however, are the latest apple invention that takes listening and talking on the phone to a whole new level. Their wireless headphones after a one-tap setup, are automatically on and always connected. They can sense when they’re in your ears and pause when you take them out. The AirPods provide just as an amazing experience whether you’re listening to your iPhone, Apple Watch, iPad, or Mac.

The anticipation to pre-order this new and improved iPhone is certainly rising. For the price of $32.41 a month or 649 dollars total for an iPhone 7 or $37.41 a month, 769 dollars total for the iPhone 7 Plus, the upgraded iPhones could be yours just go to the Apple website here.