LIVE BLOG: Mountain Vista Football vs. Grandview

6:31 p.m. – Welcome to tonight’s live blog! Mountain Vista Media will be covering the first home game for the varsity football team of the 2018 season. We will be providing you photos and game updates of tonight’s game. Please follow Vista Now on Twitter (@vista_now) and Instagram (vista_now) for more coverage of tonight’s game. If you want to see threads of our coverage, please, use the hashtags #MVvsGV and #MVFootball.

6:40 p.m. – Anticipation rises as both teams warm up 20 minutes from kick-off.

6:51 p.m. – The Mountain Vista flag soars across the field as the team takes their field seven minutes to kick-off.

6:59 p.m. – Vista elects to receive in the first half. We are under way here at Shea Stadium.

7:03 p.m. – Vista punts on fourth down with 10:43 left in the quarter.

7:08 p.m. – Grandview High School scores the first touchdown of the game with a 60 yard drive. 7:33 left in the first quarter. Grandview leads Vista 7-0.

7:12 p.m. – Hicks 18 runs for 50 yards. Vista is poised to score on the ten yard line. 5:20 left in the quarter.

7:14 p.m. – Third and goal. Vista aiming to score.

7:15 p.m. – Vista opts for a field-goal but gets blocked then intercepted by Grandview. Grandview offense takes the field at the 20 yard-line.

7:19 p.m. – Grandview fumbles at the 40 yard-line. Vista offense takes the field.

7:20 p.m. – Third and ten from the 42 yard-line. Grandview leads 7-0 with 1:36 left in the first quarter.

7:22 p.m. – Vista punts on fourth. First and ten for Grandview at the 30 yard-line.

7:24 p.m. – Grandview completes a pass for a 20 yard gain.

7:24 p.m. – The first quarter concludes with Grandview leading Vista 7-0.

7:25 p.m. – Grandview begins the second quarter with a 30 yard run. First and ten from the 25 yard-line.

7:27 p.m. – Grandview scores another touchdown from the 20 yard-line. Grandview now leads Vista 14-0 with 10:44 left in the second quarter.

7:29 p.m. – Grandview kicks off to a touch-back. Vista offense is first and ten from the 20 yard-line with 10:30 left in the second quarter.

7:31 p.m. – Jacob Barrett gets sacked on third down. The Grandview offense takes the field at the 35 yard-line.

7:34 p.m. – Noah Schmidt of Grandview dives of a run into the end-zone. Grandview now leads Vista 21-0 with 7:22 left in the first half.

7:39 p.m. – Vista fumbles on a completed pass at the 48 yard-line. Grandview offense takes the field with 5:51 left in the first half.

7:44 p.m. – Grandview completes a pass. Fourth down and two.

7:45 p.m. – Jordan Billingsley (8) of Grandview scores from the 22 yard-line on fourth down. They now lead 28-0 with 2:42 remaining in the first half.

7:48 p.m. – A personal foul is called on the Grandview defense. It is a five yard penalty.

7:50 p.m. – Vista completes a pass for a 40 yard gain. First and ten from the 40 yard-line with 53 seconds left in the first half.

8;00 p.m. – The first half concludes with Vista trailing Grandview 28-0.

8:23 p.m. – Third quarter is underway here at Shea Stadium.

8:27 p.m. – Grandview completes a 30 yard drive to first and goal. There is 7:10 left in the third quarter.

8:29 p.m. -Grandview scores another touchdown and now leads Vista 35-0 with 7:00 left in the third quarter.

8:33 p.m. – Vista punts from the ten yard-line on fourth down. There is 6:04 left in the third quarter.

8:35 p.m. – Bryce Williams makes a defensive stop for a loss forcing a punt.

8:35 p.m. – Fair catch called and Vista takes possession at the 20 yard-line.

8:37 p.m. – Vista completes 26-yard pass. First and ten at the 46 yard-line.

8:38 p.m. – Jacob Barrett completes a pass for a first down. First and ten from the 42 yard-line with 3:50 left in the third quarter.

8:42 p.m. – Grandview takes possession after an incomplete pass on fourth and ten. There is 2:55 left in the third quarter.

8:43 p.m. – Noah Schmidt runs for a 20- yard gain. Bryce Williams made the defensive stop. Grandview sets up first and ten at the 45 yard-line. 1:42 left in the third quarter.

8:45 p.m. – Holding called on Grandview for a ten-yard penalty. It is now third and twenty with 1:15 left in the quarter.

8:46 p.m. – The third quarter concludes with Vista still trailing, 35-0.

8:48 p.m. – The fourth quarter begins with a touch-back. Vista takes possession at the 20 yard-line.

8:51 p.m. – Vista punts and Grandview takes possession at the 49 yard-line.

8:57 p.m. – Four defensive stops result in a change of possession. Vista takes the ball at the 30 yard-line.

8:58 p.m. – Barrett completes a pass for a 15-yard gain. It is now first and ten from the 51 yard-line.

9:00 p.m.- Vista competes a 12-yard run. It is now first and ten from the 35 yard-line with 4:00 left in the game.

9:06 p.m. – Incomplete pass on third and goal. Grandview still leads Vista, 35-0.

9:08 p.m. – Vista completes a corner pass to the end-zone. Grandview now leads, 35-7.

9:13 p.m. – The game concludes with Vista losing, 35-7. Both teams take the field to shake hands.