BLOG: Suburban Snobs

snob noun. a person with exaggerated respect for her tastes. This is a blog about us, Regan Lavallee and Lexi Weingardt, two basic suburb snobs.

My name is Lexi and I am a junior at Mountain Vista High School. I have been with VISTAj since I was a freshman and I absolutely love it! I like to read and write and I am a very good student. I play tennis for Vista and I am also in Link Crew. I love to help people so I volunteer a lot. I am very passionate about music, I love to sing but, unfortunately I can’t play an instrument.
I grew up in the suburbs of L.A. in California. When I was 7 I moved to Colorado but I go back to Cali often. I love California and hope to return there for college! My family and friends often tell me I should go into Speech and Debate because I am a somewhat argumentative person who is not afraid to share my opinion.

I’m Regan! I am a sophomore at Mountain Vista High School and I have been a member of VISTAj since my freshmen year. I love to tell stories, which is why writing is my passion! I enjoy analyzing various types of literature to find the deeper meaning, because it challenges me to add depth to my writing.
Outside of school, I dance. I have been dancing since I was two and have grown up learning to adapt and keep improving. I love getting lost in the art form and taking risks with it. I have learned that anything is possible as long as you stick with it and believe that anything is possible!

In this blog, we will share our opinions, sass included, about the changing culture of Highlands Ranch and what we see throughout Mountain Vista High School.