Theatre IV One Act Plays: Friday at 7 p.m.

Mountain Vista High School’s Theatre IV class will be performing three one act plays in the Mountain Vista auditorium on Friday at 7 p.m. The class has been working on these plays for roughly a month and the event is free for admission. Below are descriptions of the three plays written by the directors.

“Smoke Scenes,” directed by Tim Bougan. Starring Kenna Elingson and Henry Wien.

“Two actors boldly attempt to perform 52 short plays about smoke in under 15 minutes. They will face many trials; the empire, the royal army of England, the Nazis and of course, smoke. Lots of smoke.”

“A Marriage Has Been Arranged,” directed by Claire Oliver. Starring Corinne Landey and Alex Rybitski.

“When it comes to getting married love is not an option.  Lady Aline must marry for money and security and the only man who fits the bill is the old and repulsive Harrison Crockstead.  Little does she know that he may in fact be more than just a means to an end, he may be the perfect man for her.”

“The Chocolate Affair,” directed by Sarah Vickers. Starring Jenna Ramsay, Amanda Burget, and Cesco Viola.

“Stealing your child’s Halloween candy is no laughing matter, especially for Beverly. When she checks herself into a seedy motel room, she finds that her mind won’t let her off so easily when the candy she craves manifests itself before her very eyes.”