My Wisdom Teeth Experience

Well here I sit, deep in thought about the reality that I have to get my wisdom teeth out tomorrow and honestly just the thought scares me. I don’t want to get dry sockets, I don’t want to eat pudding and sherbet all day, I don’t want to have my face puff up like a balloon, but most importantly I don’t to say dumb things while coming out of anesthesia.

Let’s just be real for a second, the very last thing I want is to be one of those people that end up on Youtube saying dumb things right after their surgery. I’m in many ways nervous. Even more importantly I don’t want to say things that people shouldn’t hear, yet all these things considered the thought of it all also intrigues me greatly.

So here’s what I’m going to do about this all. I’m going to leave this space empty for me to write in after I get home, and no longer am plagued by these four demons known as wisdom teeth. All going well, I hope I say something funny or weird or at least mildly amusing that can be looked back on and laughed about. So let’s see what future me has to say

After the Surgery:

So I’m coming out of it a bit so I can translate what I wrote down right when I got home. The unedited version is below.

“Well, I just got back home my lips really hurt, they just wanna fall off. I don’t remember falling asleep but I remember waking me up. It was gross. First, I throw up and it wasn’t pleasant. I can’t tell where my tongue is or where it wasn’t be. Everything looks a little cross-exed so it’s kinda hard to write. My mouth feel like I need a nap or mentos papa cha boi. it. I’m chewing on cotton. I muusta aflkdjsfuhnval;df (I fell asleep). That was weird. I closed my eyes and thought I jump right off. I feel like sleep is good, the ice cream tasted very bad to me but love drowsey, I’m so fog. Gonn to. I hope my converter is here (reference to something I had just bought on amazon)

I fell asleep while writing this.
The original text.