BLOG: The Crazier The Sock The Better

AUSTIN SACK

Do you ever get sick of wearing those same old boring socks everyday? Don’t you ever wish you were one of those cool kids that wears crazy socks? Well you can be.

I’ll be honest, I wasn’t always a cool kid that wore fun socks. I wore the same black Nike socks everyday and my life was boring. But when I got my first pair of fun socks for my birthday everything changed. There is just something about wearing fun socks that lifts you up and puts you in a good mood.

Nothing is stopping you from becoming a fun, trendsetter with the best, craziest socks.

There are a ton of different kind of socks to choose from. You have your striped, covered in polka dots socks, but for the more adventurous sock wearers you have your robots, superheroes, dinosaurs, you just have to find the ones that speak to you.

I’m telling you it’s not going to be easy to start wearing fun socks, it truly takes a bold individual to throw on a pair of crazy socks and proudly show them of in public.

Socks are probably the clothing item you have the most of, so don’t waste that sock drawer filled with boring socks, bring some adventure to your wardrobe with crazy socks.

My first pair of fun socks were duck socks and since then my collection has grown to over 20 pairs of crazy socks that have different patterns and designs on them. I’m not saying you should go out and just start wearing fun socks everyday, you have to build up to that, but you should definitely get yourself a cool pair and wear them occasionally to see how they change you for the better. Step up your sock game and don’t be afraid to let your personality show through your socks.